• Very Long-standing Jewellery Shop
• Prime High Street Location – High Footfall
• Trading Over 42 Years
• Huge Scope For Further Retail Growth
• Wonderful Lifestyle Change Opportunity
• Sale Price Includes All Fixtures And Fittings
• Genuine Poor Health/retirement Reason For Sale
• T/o £1,500 Pw, High G/p, Rent £12,000 Pa for Sale
The West Midlands
Leasehold : £ 45,000
Turnover : £ 1,500 p.w.
This well-established and popular jewellery business has an ideal trading location in Northfield, Birmingham, and situated on the main high street, which is also a busy throughroad. The business is surrounded by a variety of retail businesses with a communal car park in close proximity. Northfield is a densely populated residential and popular commuter area and sees a heavy footfall of custom on a daily basis with excellent ‘A’ road access.
Chaplin Bond are delighted to be able to offer Gemini Jewellers for sale, established circa 50 years, owned by our client for 42 years and only being offered for sale because of poor health and a decision to retire. Offering retail and repairs of jewellery and watches, the business achieves a respectable T/O of £1,500 per week with high G/P returns. The business is currently run at a relaxed pace and there is huge potential for further growth. This would make an ideal lifestyle change opportunity with early interest highly recommended