Licensed Café/restaurant And Fish & Chips With 7 Bed Residence for Sale
Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Freehold : £ 225,000
• Occupies an enviable position in Scarborough on a busy main road which leads from the town centre to the beach. Ideally placed for tourists and passing trade
• The restaurant which was recently closed for a period for refurbishment has reopened and occupies an enviable position in Scarborough. It offers flexibility for a variety of cuisines.
• Run from a deceptively spacious character freehold premises
• Former bed and breakfast
• Ideal for a large family accommodation.
• Impressive spacious catering kitchen.
• Modern and valuable fittings and equipment.
• Seating provided for 60.
• Has previously taken £3,000 to £4,000 per week.
• Self-contained 7 bedroom residence comprises; Lounge, kitchen and dining room which leads to balcony with impressive views over the South Bay.
• Offers considerable growth potential to introduce evening openings and therefore utilise the alcohol licence.
• Freehold business opportunities such as this are the exception. Therefore we strongly recommend that prospective purchasers view early in order to avoid disappointment.
Freehold Property £225,000
or willing to consider selling restaurant premises only at £150,000 OR willing to lease